Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Debate: Who is Best for Arizona?

If you did not watch the debate, you should. It was easily the best presidential debate I have ever seen. I am a political junkie, but even I have trouble listening to their ridiculous over rehearsed answers. Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of over rehearsed answers, but the format is really good. The debate comes on again today on CNN.

Here is my take, I think most of the candidates did incredibly well. I am undecided. I had previously been trying to decide between Obama and Edwards. After the debate, I am having a more difficult time. I am now more open to Hilary, Dodd and Richardson. My decision has gotten harder, but I don't mind. I really like our candidates. I even found Gravel rather entertaining in a Ross Perot sort of way...

So, who is best Arizona? Who is best for the country? Please leave comments...

No comments: