Friday, July 27, 2007

Thomas Watch: How does he sleep at night?

So, Andy is at it again, trying to kill people. Here is the article from the East Valley Tribune. In an age when many death row inmates are being exonerated by DNA evidence, how can speeding up the death penalty be morally defensible? Andrew Thomas is a johnny one note, who's only objective seems to be subverting justice and the constitution in the name of trying to elected governor.

I have been asking around for about a year for someone, anyone decent who will run against him in 2008. I am not hearing anything encouraging. If I was a lawyer, I think I would run against him. We have to stop Andrew Thomas from becoming Governor of Arizona and that means keeping him from being reelected as County Attorney.

This FBI case outlines the problems with overzealous prosecution.

No comments: