Friday, October 19, 2007

Calling All Republicans Bloggers!

There are some good Republican/Conservative bloggers in Arizona. Specifically, EspressoPundit seems to be commendable (although, I disagree with him on much). I am calling on all bloggers, left and right, to beat the drum about the assault on the Constitution by Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas. I know he is one of you and you are probably reluctant to criticize a fellow Republican, but today we have to all be Americans (even at A Democrat's Lament). Please join me in denouncing this assault on the First Amendment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I'm a conservative blogger based in Arizona, I don't blog much about state politics.

However, after hearing about Thomas' ugly abuse of power I was planning a harshly critical post. As I headed home from work I heard he had already returned to some measure of sanity.

I hope both sides of the political fence keep an eye on him so he doesn't turn into Arpaio Jr. Thanks for sounding the alarm.