Friday, November 02, 2007

My pet peeve: Why I would never vote for Hillary (in the primary)

John Edward's campaign posted this video today of Hillary Clinton's ever present politician speak. One my biggest pet peeves with political candidates is the inability to answer even a simple question. I am not naive about the realities of politics, but I don't think equivocating and parsing every question helps politically. I watched the debate from which they pulled the video and have to say it is a pretty accurate (although somewhat out of context) portrait of her performance.

BTW - I think Hillary's campaign is making a big mistake by playing the poor girl getting beat up by mean men card. I personally think Hillary is pretty damn tough and that she can take it. Being the front-runner is tough, just ask Howard Dean.

It makes me wonder how Iowa will shake out and what affect it will have on Arizona's primary.

No comments: