Thursday, May 27, 2004

What a bunch of liars!

I think the current administration is the most crassly political in recent memory. Don't get me wrong, I know the Clinton Administration was political, but they were hemmed in by Republican attacks and a watchful press. The press seems to let W and crew get away with saying that he doesn't make decisions based on politcal considerations or polling. Bullshit! This article shows the true face. They know that they cannot be Republicans in an election year. Quick guys switch back to compassionate for the rest of the year.

I wish I could find the article from last year that outlined the money spent on polling by the RNC under Bush, it was a record amount.

2 comments:

Owen said...

This is an excellent blog you have here. It's nice to know that there are still people with common sense, despite the governments attempts to eliminate it.

I would like to show your blog to someone, who says that every liberal blog is hostile. Yours is a perfect example of being opinionate, without hostility.

Ellbur

RDB said...

Thanks for the compliment Ellbur. I think it is important to argue facts and points of view and try to keep personal attacks to a minimum.