Monday, November 19, 2007

A Democrat's Lament needs contributors!

I am looking to add another blogger to my site for a variety of reasons: First, to increase the content. Second, I would like another view point. Third, I am increasingly busy. Like last week when I could do no blogging at all.

I work about 10 hour/day and writing early in the morning and late at night is tough. As many of you know, my blog is anonymous. I would like to keep it that way at least for now, but I will leave it up to you whether you want to remain anonymous. However, I would have to know your identity. If you are interested in local Arizona politics and want a platform, drop me a line (ademlament@gmail.com). I would like to improve coverage of local elections particularly in Maricopa County, but primarily the blog covers all things about Arizona Politics (with special focus on people like Andrew Thomas and Joe Arpaio lately, a la Thomas Watch) Traffic at the site is constantly creeping up and slowly becoming a blog that people seek out on certain issues.

The only qualifications are that you are able to write reasonably well and (yes) you have to be a Democrat (it is not Libertarian's lament after all). My only requirement time wise is that you write at least three entries per week. I would be willing to have more than one person help. This is my second request for contributors so far the potential contributors I have heard from have not panned out, so I am still looking.

Thanks,

A Democrat's Lament

No comments: