Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Obama has another big win!

Obama won Wisconsin and won big! Hawaii was even bigger, making it 10 in a row. With every win the math gets harder for Hillary Clinton. For HRC to pull it out, she has have blowout wins in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Texas. Texas is getting close... I think she will have to lose 2 out 3 for her to drop out. If she wins 2 out of 3, I think she continues on and starts all sorts of shenanigans to win at the convention.

The most unexpected part of this race for me is how HRC's campaign is so poorly run. I have to say that I did not expect that one bit. When this all started, I was not predisposed to HRC, but my one consolation if she got the nomination was that I thought she would have a very well campaign. I no longer believe that and I am starting to question her management skills. I am not trying to gloat, I am just surprised.

No comments: